Merino Wool - Men's Socks
Items 25 to 37 of 37 total
Butler Multi Block Stripe - Merino Wool Men's Socks$35.00
Foxhill Fairisle Stripe Merino Wool Men's Socks$35.00
Turnham Tartan Check - Merino Wool Men's Socks$30.00
Durban (Long) Neat Motif Diamonds - Merino Wool Long Men's Socks (Over the Calf)$36.00
Durban Neat Motif Diamonds - Merino Wool Men's Socks$30.00
Hendon Chunky Herringbone - Merino Wool Men's Socks$30.00
Highbury (Long) Houndstooth Merino Wool Long Men's Socks (Over the Calf)$36.00
Quakers All Over Stripe - Merino Wool$30.00
Kangley 5x3 Rib - Tailored Socks - 100% Merino Wool$41.50
Kangley (Long) 5x3 Rib 100% Merino Wool Tailored Socks - Long Men's Socks (Over The Calf)$45.00
Bayfield 10 x 1 Rib with 3 Colour Stripe Wool Men's Sock$34.00
Thornham 6 x 2 Rib with Contrast Top, Heel & Toe Wool Men's Sock$34.00
Fellcroft Fairisle Wool Men's Sock$34.00
The Official Pantherella website provides the largest collection of Pantherella's Men's Socks available anywhere. World-wide delivery, hassle-free returns, and the knowledge that you're buying directly from the factory in Leicester, England.
Why are Pantherella's Men's Socks the best dress socks you can buy?
Pantherella brings together the combination of the best yarns in the world, a design and knitting process that has been honed for over 80 years, the signature 'hand-linked' toe-seams, and a commitment to creating the world's finest socks.
What makes a Luxury Men's Sock?
The Pantherella name is synonymous with quality and luxury, and Pantherella is committed to a minimum standard of excellence. Pantherella's fine gauge dress socks share the following features that make them the best in the world.
- Fine-linked Toe Seams - a virtually undetectable, flat seam on all of our fine gauge dress socks
- Fine-Gauge Knit - all Pantherella Men's dress socks are knitted on a very fine gauge, the most common fine gauge Pantherella socks using 200 stitches around the circumference of the sock leg.
- Generous Elastic Top - to ensure the socks stay in place without pinching or rubbing
- Increased Knitting Tension - with a higher stitch density than other socks, Pantherella socks 'hug' the leg and foot better without the need to add elastane
- Reinforced Toe - using carefully colour-matched nylon we reinforce the toe area to resist abrasion.
- Extended Reinforced Heel - extending beyond the usual wear area, the reinforced heel also adds durability to this area of heavy wear.
- Smooth Sole - the flat-knit sole provides every day comfort and a uniform fit throughout the foot area.
- World's Best Yarns - from luxurious cashmere, the finest mercerised cotton lisle, through to the best quality merino wool, all of the finest quality.
- Hand-Finished Quality - hand-finished to the most strict quality levels ensure a consistent sock worthy of the Pantherella brand