Environmental Policy - Pantherella International Group
Pantherella International Group Ltd believe that businesses are duty bound for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our negative environmental impacts and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all, it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards; customers, employees, the local community and future generations.
To support this goal, we commit to
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste, recycle as much of it as possible and aim for a target of zero waste to landfill.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Source raw materials from environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Control and minimise (where practicable) the usage and storage of chemicals and substances.
- Positive engagement with all of our employees to encourage environmental awareness, knowledge and participation.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, steam, water, noise and light pollution from our premises, to reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- Positively engage with our customer base to accept electronic communications, invoicing etc. to reduce our reliance upon paper-based communications.